Health Insurance (OSHC & OVHC)

It is required for you to maintain the appropriate health insurance policy if you are intending to visit Australia for work purpose or as a visitor. Health covers are designated as per the requirements of the visa sub-class you are currently holding. Some of the Health Insurance Cover as per the visa Sub-classes are explained below:

Overseas Visitor Health Cover (OVHC)

There are several Visa Classes whose health insurance requirements are covered by the OVHC. Some of them are listed as below:

  • Sub-Classes 300,580,590,600,601
  • Sub – Classes 482, 485, 400,401, 486, 489
  • Sub - Classes 417, 462, 407
  • Various Bridging Visas

Unlike OSHC, this policy can be purchased for the period you are required and can be paid monthly from your nominated bank account using Direct debit service.

This insurance is available on the different ranges as per your application such as single Policy to cover an individual, Couple policy for Couple and family policy to cover your partner and any of your children.

We will assist you to find the best cover and provider to cover your insurance needs as required by the visa you hold.

Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

It is mandatory for overseas students and their accompanied family members to maintain their Overseas Student Health Cover status till their stay in Australia in the Student Visa Stream (Sub-Class 500). OSHC can be purchased from an approved health insurance service provider.

Nature and price of the health cover varies as per the duration of the course and the number of applicants in the visa application.

From many service providers, we will be at your assistance to choose the right and cost-effective Insurance provider for you and your accompanying family members. We will seek the best and right policy for you to cover as many essential services as required from the wide range of our Health Insurance partners.

Other Services

Join Our Community

Talk to our professional team of Migration Agents and Education Consultants.